ICTA chairman can't open Inbox??

From: Anthony Salomon <salomonanthony2807_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:17:07 +0200

Dear All,

I watch the Interview of Me Kailsah Trilochurn (
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/289260/kailash-trilochun-bodha-prefere-son-ministere-son-beau-frere)
concerning ICTA, he states :

'' I never saw such incompetency''
'' I challenge the Chairman to create an email address an open an Inbox''

Remembering the various request made to the institution to obtain annual
reports and so on, can we say this is another proof these 'qualified
chairpersons' are nominated on political background only??

I don't want to discuss on the political matter but only draw your
attention on how can our Internet improve in Mauritius with these type of
representative??

Regards,

Anthony.