Re: ICTA chairman can't open Inbox??

From: Anthony Salomon <salomonanthony2807_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 08:05:31 +0200

Hi SM,

''qualified' in this context and after analyzing the situation here in
Mauritius, means having academic qualifications accompanied by a good
political background.

There is so much more to say about these nominations, but how can the
regulatory instance improve and perform its duty when a Chairperson seems
not to handle the 'IT' aspect properly?

Regards,

Anthony.