Re: ICTA: trois rapports annuels manquent à l’appel

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 11:39:13 -0700

Hello,

There is a news article at
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/288897/icta-faute-dimprimeur-trois-rapports-annuels-pas-disponibles
about the ICTA Annual Reports. According to the news report, the
problem is because the ICTA financial department has not been asked
to choose a printer. It is also mentioned that the ICTA Board has
not had a meeting since a long time.

The request for the ICTA Annual Reports was made in October 2015
[1]. On 21 October, the Director of Marketing and Communications [2]
sent a reply to inform me that "that the Annual Reports 12-13-14 have
all been sent to the relevant institutions as per the statutory
obligations". I would like to thank Mr Sookun as he is the only
member of the ICT Advisory Council who followed up on the matter [3].

1.
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3717.html
2.
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3788.html