ICT Authority annual reports

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 00:10:02 +0400

Dear Mr Phokeer,

On 20 September 2015, I asked Mr Benjamin Moutou, the Director of
Marketing & Communications, ICTA, about the missing ICT Authority annual
reports of 2012, 2013 and 2014. Mr Moutou replied:

        "Please be informed that the Annual Reports 12-13-14 have all been sent
to the relevant institutions as per the statutory obligations."

Is the Ministry of Technology, Communication & Innovation a relevant
institution?

I requested a copy of the annual reports from the ministry on 21
September 2015. Until now I haven't receive any copy of those reports.
Is there a problem for the ministry to make the annual reports of the
ICT Authority public?

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice
- I blog at HACKLOG.mu