IPv6 address for residential customers

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:08:34 +0400

[cc'ed to the Mauritius Internet Users group for transparency]

Dear Orange Customer support,

I am writing to you as a customer of your myt/30Mbit/s fiber
connection. I currently have a single public IPv4 address for my
connection that I have to squeeze all of my devices at home behind.

IPv4 is currently being depleted according to hurricane electric
statistics (https://ipv6.he.net/statistics/), and there aren't many
left for the African and Indian Ocean.

I have many Internet of things devices in my network, and also do a
lot of online gaming/voip. The quality of gaming/voip will be better
with end-to-end connection that native IPv6 offers.