Fwd: Orange mi-fi

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:18:16 +0400

Forgot to cc the mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Orange mi-fi
To: contact_at_orange.mu

[mail cc'ed to Mauritius Internet users for transparency]

Dear Orange,

I went to the showroom in Bagatelle and I was told that they are out
of stock for Orange mi-fi. I asked a few questions, and I was told to
mail contact_at_orange.mu about those queries.

I'm currently a customer of myt/30Mbit/s. I am also a customer of
Emtel wifi plus. I reported several issues with Emtel here:
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2016/06/5608.html

I would like to know if Orange offers a public IPv4 address for its
orange mi-fi so that I can host a VPN services on the public IPv4
address which is an issue right now with Emtel's wifi plus.

This will help me to decide if I should Orange's mobile packages and
recommend to friends.

Kind regards