RE: Adding to MIU mailing list!

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 20:40:48 +0400

Hello Mr Sathan,

Welcome to the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list. Thank you for the introduction. I am glad to read about your passion for technology and how you are motivated to share that with your students.

>I have started getting into Micro-Controller programming Arduino and basic IoT stuff, and i love to solve programming problems because they are there, and it allows me to get better!

I know there was an event on Tuesday 17th of May at the auditorium where some speakers talked about IoT (Internet of Things).
https://hacklog.mu/world-telecommunications-information-society-day-2016/

Looking forward to read your emails.

I apologize for the late reply.
Kind regards,