Adding to MIU mailing list!

From: Gavin SATHAN <s.sathan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:36:48 +0400

Hi,
I am Gavin Sathan, I am currently a lecturer in Computer Science at the
University of Mauritius. I like to program and i wish to pass on that
passion to my students and inspire them to become good computer scientists
and think like smart people.I would like to be added to the MIU group to
participate in discussions and also hear about what fellow Internet users
have to say.
Academically speaking I hold a BSc, in Computer Science with Multimedia and
a Maters Degree in E-Commerce. I am a user of Open Source Software which i
try to advocate to my students . I have started getting into
Micro-Controller programming Arduino and basic IoT stuff, and i love to
solve programming problems because they are there, and it allows me to get
better!
Regrds
SS

Gavin Selvanaden SATHAN