Re: Contributing information

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr1_at_soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 19:30:17 +0000

Hi,

your question was actually addressed at the panel session and we proposed some solutions for this. People tend to believe Waze will use too much data - that tends to be one reason for the poor take up. Waze is also unknown to many people. You need a critical mass to make it work and you can get that by talking more about it in the media.

Regards,

Gopal