Re: Startup ecosystem

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 00:31:56 +0400

> A comment about "venue & crowd" sounds more like requirements for a
> political meeting. Nope, I would say getting a crowd for a "startup event"
> will end up being an "event" just for the sake of having an "event". Will
> we achieve something? I am not sure of it.

hmmm not sure what you meant but replace the word "crowd" by "public" if
you want. It has almost the same meaning for me :P

Am not interested in politics but I hope, we could achieve awareness
regarding opportunities in Mauritius.

I think having students is not a bad idea as they are the next generation
of startupers and leaders. Exposing them early to such debates could be a
great benefit for them and I don't think it will lower the level of
discussions.

It will be our role to prepare interesting questions and stop sterile
topics, in order to make sure that this "startup event" is as interesting
as possible for everyone in the audience/crowd/public :P

I spoke with Elise Today she is ready to help and Jochen is proposing
Saturday for the event as we will have a maximum participation on weekend.

I also would like to give credit to MIU for organising this event (and the
previous one). I don't know where we stand with the logo but it will be
great to have one by the then.

I would also like to organise a small committee to organise the event. If I
recall SM,Ish and Shelly proposed to assist. We could have Elise also
inside anyone else ?

Regards,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *