Re: Startup ecosystem

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:16:49 +0400

Hi Vincent,

On 02/13/2016 08:42 PM, vincent pollet wrote:

> Devcon is going to happen in April (venue and crowd solved), we could
> have a panel 6 to 8 people like the previous one.

A comment about "venue & crowd" sounds more like requirements for a
political meeting. Nope, I would say getting a crowd for a "startup
event" will end up being an "event" just for the sake of having an
"event". Will we achieve something? I am not sure of it.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu