RE: Are young IT professionals a threat to Mauritius?

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 07:54:49 +0400

Hi Shelly,

Thumbs up for the article and for the courage you showed in writing it.
I particularly liked how you stressed on the world culture. A habit over
a long period of time becomes something cultural. Bad habits tend to
become culture too. Should it be the responsible of concerned citizens
to voice out these bad habits and practices? I firmly believe yes.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.