RE: Neutrality

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 17:48:31 +0400

Hello SM,

Yes, you are right to point that out. One of the reasons some of us subscribed to the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list is to contribute for the advancement of the Internet in Mauritius. I know some of this mailing list subscribers and other geek groups who have been helping out so far and I thank them for giving the right example and support. Despite being a non-technical person, I believe it is my duty as a technology passionate to share my concern on the issue. I'll try to get away with the technical barrier and express my opinion about whats happening by writing a blog post. Thanks again SM.

Kind regards,
Shelly