Neutrality

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:51:51 -0800

Hello,

I am neutral because I have taken some internet-related commitments
outside Mauritius. That does not prevent the Mauritius Internet
Users from taking a position as there are other subscribers on the
mailing list.

Why should a Mauritius Internet Users subscriber bother to volunteer
if nobody will help him/her in a time of need? Is it useful to be a
Mauritius Internet Users subscriber when the group will remain silent
if one of its subscribers is in trouble because of his/her
contributions towards the advancement of the internet in Mauritius?