Re: The speed of communication

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 00:13:00 -0800

Hi Mike,
At 10:08 31-01-2016, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
>The speed of communication defines the speed at which I go through
>the various materials (e.g viewing video tutorials, cloning git
>repositories on my machine or even bench-marking the web APIs
>remotely from my machine). However, I do have a threshold as a human
>which limits how much I can do in a set of time (affected by fatigue
>or motivation at that moment in time). My wonder is; when can the
>speed of communication be considered as too much? (i.e "overfit" my purpose)

It is only useful to manually perform a task which can be automated
if you are being paid overtime to do that task. :-) The speed of
communication could be about the speed of the exchange of information
between two or more persons. I guess that it is too much when you
are not motivated to so something.