RE: Neutrality

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:04:13 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 05:48 01-02-2016, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Internet in Mauritius. I know some of this mailing list subscribers
>and other geek groups who have been helping out so far and I thank
>them for giving the right example and support. Despite being a
>non-technical person, I believe it is my duty as a technology

It's nice to hear that there are young persons who have been
helping. A community does not exist when decisions are guided solely
by business or self-interest.

I have been considering whether to reduce my local activities. It
has been a lot of effort and I had to significantly reduce non-local
activities.