Re: The speed of communication

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 06:48:44 -0800

Hi SM,

> It is only useful to manually perform a task which can be automated
if you are being paid overtime to do that task. :-) The speed of
communication could be about the speed of the exchange of information
between two or more persons. I guess that it is too much when you are
not motivated to so something.

Yes, if you are paid overtime, an automation system is the way to go.
Performing a task manually that cannot be automated can be seen as a
waste if more time and energy are to be invested in it. I never saw it
as being the speed of exchange of information between two or more
individuals. It does add a new perspective to the question. I see, so
when you reach your limits as a human then the speed of communication
exceeds the speed at which you will use it.

Thank you, Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free