Re: The speed of communication

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:08:00 -0800

Hi Yusuf & SM,

I use the internet regularly and find myself using it more often for
entertainment than my television set which is most often praised for its
entertainment value. As an aspiring game developer, most of the
information I need are easily available online with some being
exclusively available online. Moreover, I do not believe that such
material can be accessed physically in Mauritius. In effect, the
internet is essential for me, at least. Ranging from sending a simple
email and viewing tutorials to communicating with web APIs in my
applications, the internet plays a major role.

> Overall, it could be about the speed of communication.

The speed of communication defines the speed at which I go through the
various materials (e.g viewing video tutorials, cloning git repositories
on my machine or even bench-marking the web APIs remotely from my
machine). However, I do have a threshold as a human which limits how
much I can do in a set of time (affected by fatigue or motivation at
that moment in time). My wonder is; when can the speed of communication
be considered as too much? (i.e "overfit" my purpose)

Regards, Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Send your email first class