Re: Neutrality

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 11:25:37 -0800

Hi SM,

> I am neutral because I have taken some internet-related commitments
outside Mauritius. That does not prevent the Mauritius Internet
Users from taking a position as there are other subscribers on the
mailing list.

Some users like me use you as a role model sometimes about what to say
and what NOT to say. We often blaze over the fact that you indeed have
to remain neutral due to the said commitments.

Thank you for reminding us about our duties as MIU subscribers :)

Regards, Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are