Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 00:27:03 -0800

Hi Rajnish,

Thanks for confirming the participation of the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation. I'll wait for the
confirmation about who will represent the Ministry.

I sent an email to Mr Bhoyroo (
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4597.html
). Please feel free to share the information I provided with the
National Computer Board. I unfortunately could not reach anyone from
the investor side as the companies are on vacation. I'll send out
the details about the format of the panel discussion within the next few days.

I appreciate the offer to help with the event.