Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 22:12:46 -0800

Dear Mr Bhoyroo,

Sten Tamkivi is visiting Mauritius. In his introduction at
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4566.html
Sten mentioned that Estonia is the size of Mauritius and it had
virtually no startup scene until about 10 years ago. I suggested
having a panel discussion about the startup scene in Mauritius on 4th
January 2016. I sent an invitation to Mrs. Chooroomoney
yesterday. It was suggested that I should invite you might be able
to contribute to the policy aspects of the discussion about the topic.

Would you be interested in participating in the panel discussion?