Re: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Loganaden Velvindron <logan_at_hackers.mu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:12:21 -0500

Dear SM,

I am not the author of the attached screenshot. I cannot be asked question
about things that I have not said/written.

Furthermore, I find it unethical and inappropriate that a mailing list
subscriber is attaching screenshots containing such words.

Can we expect corrective measures so that this does not happen again ?