RE: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Loganaden Velvindron <logan_at_hackers.mu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:16:30 -0500

> I will kindly request SM to subscribe the email address logan_at_hackers.mu.
> I would like to remind you that you have to provide attribution to topics
> originally discussed on this mailing list and that you will not involve
> the Mauritius Internet Users in any matter which might be viewed as
> unethical.

Dear SM,

I am writing to you, as I feel that there is an underlying message that I
am involved in unethical things.

If the name of my domain is causing any problem, I refer you to:

rfc1392:

 hacker
      A person who delights in having an intimate understanding of the
      internal workings of a system, computers and computer networks in
      particular. The term is often misused in a pejorative context,
      where "cracker" would be the correct term. See also: cracker.

We do not identify ourselves as crackers, but rather as Hackers, according
to RFC 1392.

Kind regards