Re: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:07:22 +0400

Hello Logan,

On 12/19/2015 2:12 AM, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
> Dear SM,
>
> I am not the author of the attached screenshot. I cannot be asked question
> about things that I have not said/written.

I thought you knew the people who manage 'hackers.mu' (your friends :-)
) and how are you related to the hackers.mu TLD. I don't know why you're
being so sissy. Sorry, but that's the case.

> Furthermore, I find it unethical and inappropriate that a mailing list
> subscriber is attaching screenshots containing such words.
>
> Can we expect corrective measures so that this does not happen again ?

Logan, I don't want to get this too personal but I don't have to remind
people of your ways how you tackle problems. Example: I was your friend
and now you're acting that I'm not your friend. You know people only
when you require their service or help? Do you need a class at UoM for
your presentations? Call me, I will book it for you :)

Oh, now you're finding it unethical and inappropriate that I attached
such content. I leave it to SM or Shelly to do what is needed.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd
*W*: www.nirvan.pagooah.com <http://www.nirvan.pagooah.com>
Facebook <https://facebook.com/nirvanknight> - Twitter