Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:37:36 -0800

Dear Mr Jadunundun,
At 09:49 18-12-2015, kaushik JADUNUNDUN wrote:
>Kindly remove me from your list. I never authorized you to give away
>my email address to be insulted by one [removed]

I have not added your email address to any mailing list. It may
happen during an email conversation that there are
misunderstandings. After reading the email exchange I don't think
that the person intended to insult anyone.

I contacted you about the ICTA annuals reports. Those annual reports
are relevant to the Information and Communication Technologies
Authority and it should not be a problem to discuss about them with a
Board Member of the ICTA in a transparent manner. The email address
which I used was from the ICTA business card which I received. I
only used it to send you two emails about a matter related to the
ICTA and you forwarded it to officers of the ICTA. I sent you an
email to thank you.

One of the objectives of the ICTA is:

   "to further the advancement of technology, research and development relating
    to information and communication technologies through modern and effective
    infrastructure taking into account the convergence of information
technology,
    media, telecommunications and consumer electronics;"

Will it further the development of the internet in Mauritius if there
isn't any information available about the internet in Mauritius? I
don't think so as there won't be the scientific evidence to show, for
example, whether there are any problems with the internet in
Mauritius. It will also not be possible to find out why the internet
in Mauritius is slow.