RE: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:17:55 +0400

Hello Logan,

> I believe that I asked you a legitimate question, and yet you are unable
> to give me a straight answer.

I am truly honoured that you are asking for my advice.

> You used the word "unethical".

> When I ask you what you mean by unethical, you are unable to provide any
> satisfactory explanation.
> This leaves myself, and everybody you is reading this, skeptical about the
> weight of the content of your mails.
> In any case, I will ask clarification from SM. Thank you anyways.

I assumed that a member of the ICT Advisory Council would understand the difference between ethical and unethical. Anyways, let me explain since you failed to understand the word 'unethical'. An example which you might understand is taking credit for someone else's work. Another example, the Mauritius Internet Users is not involved in politics and we would consider it as unethical if a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users was making statements about politics on behalf of our group. One last example, any person who wishes to represent the Mauritius Internet Users should make an official request on the mailing list before the event.

I hope it was clear enough to you. I leave it to SM and Ish to add more examples.

Kind regards,
Shelly