Re: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:23:15 +0400

Hi Shelly, Logan,

On 12/18/2015 11:17 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:

> I assumed that a member of the ICT Advisory Council would understand the
> difference between ethical and unethical. Anyways, let me explain since
> you failed to understand the word 'unethical'. An example which you
> might understand is taking credit for someone else's work. Another
> example, the Mauritius Internet Users is not involved in politics and we
> would consider it as unethical if a representative of the Mauritius
> Internet Users was making statements about politics on behalf of our
> group. One last example, any person who wishes to represent the
> Mauritius Internet Users should make an official request on the mailing
> list before the event.

I believe the explanation given by Shelly is clear.

> I hope it was clear enough to you. I leave it to SM and Ish to add more
> examples.

I may add that, when referring as "we" in a subject regarding the
internet in Mauritius, the Mauritius Internet Users (MIU) should not be
involved if there was no prior discussion on the mailing list or
something was agreed upon.

Cheers,

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.