RE: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: Loganaden Velvindron <logan_at_hackers.mu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:53:40 -0500

> Hello Logan,
>
>> I'm slightly confused about the last part. What do you mean by unethical
>> ?
>> Can you please show us an example of an unethical thing ? I'm probably
>> not
>> the only one who would like a clarification.
>
> Let me ask Ish and SM to explain the word 'unethical' to you. :)

I believe that I asked you a legitimate question, and yet you are unable
to give me a straight answer.

You used the word "unethical".

"I would like to remind you that you have to provide attribution to topics
originally discussed on this mailing list and that you will not involve
the Mauritius Internet Users in any matter which might be viewed as
unethical. "

When I ask you what you mean by unethical, you are unable to provide any
satisfactory explanation.

This leaves myself, and everybody you is reading this, skeptical about the
weight of the content of your mails.

In any case, I will ask clarification from SM. Thank you anyways.