Re: ICTA annual reports

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 05:39:07 -0800

Dear Mr Jadunundun,
At 04:35 13-12-2015, kaushik JADUNUNDUN wrote:
>Thank you for you email dated December 2015. I have taken note of
>you request but would need more precision as to which report you are
>referring to. As soon as you give me that detail, I will have an
>officer at ICTA contact you and provide you with whatever
>information you are requesting.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I was referring to the annual
report of the Information and Communication Technologies Authorities
activities. As we are reaching the end of the year 2015, I assume
that an Annual Report of the Information and Communication
Telecommunication Authority for the Year 2014 would be available. I
would like to thank you for asking for Mr Chatoo to look into this matter.

I wish your family and you a prosperous 2016.