ICTA annual reports

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 02:17:11 -0800

Dear Mr Jadunundun,

It was nice to meet you at the Freedom of Information Act
workshop. I did not know that you are a Board Member of the
Information and Communications Technologies Authority (ICTA). As I
mentioned, I am a member of the Mauritius Internet Users. I have
been trying to get a copy of the ICTA annual reports since
October. Mr Sookun, as member of the ICT Advisory Council, has also
been trying to get a copy of the annual reports. He even wrote to
the representatives of his constituency in the the National
Legislative Assembly to ask for help [1].

Would it be possible to get access to the latest ICTA annual
report? The report would help me with my research about the internet
in Mauritius.

1. http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4267.html