Email problems with govmu.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:55:34 -0800

Hi Avinash,

I am contacting you as you are the Chairperson of the ICT Advisory Council.

This is an observation from a report [1] of the National Audit
Office: "The email software licence worth Rs 181,250 had eventually
necessitated additional costs of Rs 27 million for the exchange
server and Rs 7 million for its support services". I am not
interested in the money spent. However, I am interested in seeing an
email system which works.

This is a delivery report which I received today:

   "Consumer Affairs Unit (consumerpu_at_govmu.org)
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try
    resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

    The following organization rejected your message: C11-EX-SVR-MBX4.gov.mu."

I would be grateful if you could shine some light on the questions below:

   (a) Why is the Government of Mauritius still using "gov.mu"?

   (b) Why do I get "The recipient's mailbox is full" when the email system was
       upgraded in July 2014?

1.
http://nao.govmu.org/English/ReportsandPublications/Pages/AnnualReport-yr2014-mtius.aspx