Persistent Internet problem with Orange

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:53:02 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has been days, perhaps months since my internet connection is really
slow. It takes minutes before a website completely loads. Facebook is even
worse. Sometimes, it does not load at all.

I have an internet connection of 1mbps and I am getting less that has been
advertised.[1] I had to wait more than 5 minutes to have the results of
this speed test. Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible?

Please note that I am a university student and all my lecture notes are
online. Now, I cannot even access those.

Awaiting prompt reply,
Miss Raksheeta Jughdharree

1. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4828632994