Re: Facebook is slow

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 01:32:42 -0800

Hi Shruti,
At 00:43 13-11-2015, RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE wrote:
>I have just done a speedtest and I got this.[1]
>
>I have a 1mbps internet connection. This is very frustrating.

I looked at the results which you sent about two weeks ago:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4787375508 Your download speed
for the previous test results was about two times slower than what is
expected for a My.T 1M connection. The test results which you sent a
few minutes ago shows a download speed which is about four times slower.

It is not normal to see a 334 ms ping for a test within the same
network as your ISP.

I suggest sending an email to the ISP, as you did, to inform the ISP
about the problem you are facing and to ask the ISP to fix the problem.