Re: Persistent Internet problem with Orange

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:37:14 -0800

Hi Nadim,
At 10:58 01-12-2015, Nadim Bundhoo wrote:
>I believe that there are people lodging complaints to ICTA about
>internet problems. Has any ISP been fined yet?

You may be referring to the following:
https://www.icta.mu/documents/laws/qos.pdf I don't recall seeing any
news about the regulation being applied. The problem is that
consumers encountering poor internet service do not file a complaint
with the ICTA or do not follow up on their complaints to ask what
action has been taken.