RE: Persistent Internet problem with Orange

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:10:35 +0400

Hello Raksheeta,

Any reply from Orange?
Is your Facebook connection still slow?

Kind regards,
Shelly
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:53:02 +0400
Subject: Persistent Internet problem with Orange
From: raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu
To: contact_at_orange.mu
CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
It has been days, perhaps months since my internet connection is really slow. It takes minutes before a website completely loads. Facebook is even worse. Sometimes, it does not load at all.
I have an internet connection of 1mbps and I am getting less that has been advertised.[1] I had to wait more than 5 minutes to have the results of this speed test. Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible?
Please note that I am a university student and all my lecture notes are online. Now, I cannot even access those.
Awaiting prompt reply,Miss Raksheeta Jughdharree
1. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4828632994