Re: News web sites

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:57:33 +0400

Hello SM,

Thank you for the comments about the new layout. I'm pleasantly surprised
that you like the tablet layout more than the desktop version.

 Is lexpress faster than defimedia?

I will not comment about the speed of the competing news agency website. I
can however say that the current lexpress.mu has not been fully optimized
yet, which means that it can only get better in terms of page load speed.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>