News web sites

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 04:06:18 -0800

Hi Nadim,
At 23:13 09-11-2015, Nadim Bundhoo wrote:
>Sun (Sandeep), who I think is on this mailing list, was giving hints
>on Facebook since last week that there shall be a new UI/UX [on
><http://lexpress.mu>lexpress.mu].

I found the new layout difficult to parse. I encountered a similar
problem with defimedia. The size of the new lexpress page is twice
that of the old version. I assume that the web developers spent time
testing the layout on a tablet as that version looks better than the
desktop version. I would give a few negative marks for fluidity. Is
lexpress faster than defimedia? I don't think so. I looked into
this to figure out how the web site could be faster.