Re: Something happened to lexpress.mu

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:09:29 +0400

Hi all,

I'm happy to receive the feedback from the public now that the new website
is out in the open. I will be first to admit that it is not perfect on
every screen size right now, which is why I will be spending a lot of time
making sure that user experience issues are addressed accordingly. The goal
is to have a better website for the users, as well as advertisers.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*
*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*