Re: ODRA Delivery Workshop

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:30:41 -0700

Dear Mr Hawabhay,
At 10:45 27-10-2015, Rajnish Hawabhay wrote:
>The validation workshop gives an opportunity to discuss the report as a
>whole. However, meetings are also planned/held with owners and consumers
>of datasets to validate the specific datasets recommended as part of the
>report.

I got an error message when I sent an email to mtci_at_govmu.org:

   "mtci_at_govmu.org
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now.
    Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient
    directly."

It doesn't make sense to ask a person to discuss about a report if
the person is not allowed to read the report. Mr Sookun reminded me
that, a few months ago, you answered that the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation will provide us with the report. Can
you please send us the draft report?

I requested several datasets. I did not receive any invitation to a
meeting to discuss about that.