Re: Emails to Ministry of TCI not replied

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:45:21 +0400

Hello SM,

On 10/23/2015 12:22 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Could you please share the email which Mr Hawabhay sent to the mailing
> list on 21 October?

Sorry, that was a mistake on my side. Mr Hawabhay replied me and the
Data Protection Office was CC'ed. I confused it for while, thought the
mailing list was copied too.

My research regarding the National Identity Card and govmu.org privacy
policies is still incomplete. I would share them for comments once I'm done.