Re: Emails to Ministry of TCI not replied

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:22:19 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 23:56 22-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I had a discussion with Mr Phokeer regarding the emails and I was
>informed, in a casual manner, that the questions are pertinent and
>being technical in nature, he forwarded them to the Chief Technical
>Officer. The latter, in his turn, has to verify the information and
>he also has a team of technicians who take over to find the relevant
>details that I seek.
>
>He assured me that, questions sent to the Ministry of Technology,
>Communication & Innovation *should* be entertained.
>
>In fact, I am copying Mr Phokeer in this mail, should he disagree
>with anything written.

Thank you for the above explanation. It is reassuring to hear that
Mr Phooker assured you that questions to the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation should be entertained. I assume that I
will receive a reply to the email which I sent to Mr Hawabhay (
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3768.html
) and a reply to the email which I sent to the Mr Purmessur and Mr
Conhye (
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3792.html
).

>The Chief Technical Officer, Mr Hawabhay, replied me and CC'ed the
>mailing list on 21 October 2015. The question regarding acceptance
>of Google's privacy policy hasn't been answered yet. I also find the
>answer regarding standard followed for the digital photograph of the
>National Identity Card as incomplete.

Could you please share the email which Mr Hawabhay sent to the
mailing list on 21 October?