Re: Emails to Ministry of TCI not replied

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:56:24 +0400

Hello SM,

On 10/23/2015 02:19 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Did you receive any reply from Mr Phokeer about the "communication
> problems"?

I had a discussion with Mr Phokeer regarding the emails and I was
informed, in a casual manner, that the questions are pertinent and being
technical in nature, he forwarded them to the Chief Technical Officer.
The latter, in his turn, has to verify the information and he also has a
team of technicians who take over to find the relevant details that I seek.

He assured me that, questions sent to the Ministry of Technology,
Communication & Innovation *should* be entertained.

In fact, I am copying Mr Phokeer in this mail, should he disagree with
anything written.

The Chief Technical Officer, Mr Hawabhay, replied me and CC'ed the
mailing list on 21 October 2015. The question regarding acceptance of
Google's privacy policy hasn't been answered yet. I also find the answer
regarding standard followed for the digital photograph of the National
Identity Card as incomplete.

> Was the peach from the ICT Advisory Council (
> https://twitter.com/IshSookun/status/656741642523791360 ) ?

Yes :)