Re: ICTA annual report

From: Benjamin Moutou <bmoutou_at_icta.mu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:45:18 +0400

Good morning,

At this stage i cannot give you an exact date.

Nonetheless once possible i shall communicate it to you and your peers.

Regards
Benjamin

Benjamin MOUTOU | Director of Marketing and Communications

ICT Authority | Level 12, The Celicourt | 6, Sir Celicourt Antelme Street,
Port Louis,
Republic of MAURITIUS
Tel: +230 211-5333 | Fax: +230 211-9444
Web: www.icta.mu | email:bmoutou_at_icta.mu