Re: Is it useful to have a blog? #Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 23:14:49 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 11:18 27-09-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I think that it's useful to have a blog to share your personal view,
>and also to show your strong disagreement. Given the way things are
>going in Mauritius, it's very important.

Would it be useful for a software developer or a system administrator
to have a blog? It does not look like a software developer or system
administrator has interesting topics to write about or else there
would be a dozen local blogs written by software developers or system
administrators.

A blog is a means for a person to say whether he/she agrees or
disagrees about something. Some people use their blogs to share
advice. Sometimes it is, as you wrote, a "personal space" where the
person writes about his/her interests. Ish has 12 articles on his
blog this month. I could not find any articles on your blog for this month.