Re: OTAM want to replace Mauritians with cheap labour !

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:51:19 +0400

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 1:38 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

Hi SM & Others,

I approved a bunch of comments on my blog. There's one who is quite
intriguing. Unfortunately, the author did not put his name. Have a look:

"
Problem with geeks, they do not have business minds, context and approach.
Wages especially in the private sector are determined by the market forces
of demand and supply. Your government can attempt to deter and disrupt this
phenomenon with a policy, but as long as that policy has consequences of
tampering with a company's bottom line as a result of higher wages with no
considerable increase in outputs, that same policy will die a natural
death. And we shall be back to what works. If a foreign worker can deliver
the same as a Mauritian worker at half the wage, its a no brainer. *The
company will and should hire a foreign worker*.
"