ICT/BPO turning into the textile factory

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:37:18 +0000

Following ish's blog:

http://hacklog.in/should-ict-bpo-see-same-fate-as-the-textile-industry/

I think that I can add further, and say things like:

Companies benefitting from tax cuts, and other advantages should provide
'severance' packages to future laid-off Mauritian and skilled Ex-pat
software engineers, who will be replaced by very cheap "engineers".

Increase tax on revenues for those companies to accomodate the 14,000 IT
Professionals currently working in the IT field, who might be replaced if
OTAM measures are implemented :) I don't know how Mauritius will be in a
few years, but at least the laid off IT professionals can live on
unemployment benefits :) If it works for France, why wouldn't it work for
us :p ?