Re: Emtel Airbox, waiting since over a month

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 11:04:30 +0400

Hi SM,

On 08/01/2015 09:51 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Is the delay because you are living in Providence? It would take about
> an hour to drive to that location. I could to figure out why you have
> to wait this long to get the Airbox installed.

I strongly doubt it's because I live in Providence and they might not
have received a high number of applications from here. What I deplore is
Emtel never publicly acknowledged that they're deploying Airbox based on
regions having highest number of applications. From my experience and
observation that is what they are doing.

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice
- I blog at HACKLOG.in