Re: Where you work

From: fluxy <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 23:34:09 +0400

Hello all,
I just posted my work details in my mail “Hello World” before remembering
this thread (been processing a lot of information lately, sorry).
So here goes:

I am currently Web Developer at La Seninelle (Digital), although my views
and any of my actions reflect my own opinions and stance, without in any
manner, implied or otherwise, reflecting any engagement whatsoever from my
employer; nor will I intentionally divulge any privileged or confidential
information that my employment may grant me.

Cheers,
Muhammad Yusuf ABDOOL SATAR