Re: Emtel Airbox, waiting since over a month

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 20:39:56 +0400

Hello,

I received a call from an Emtel's Customer Support Officer this
afternoon and the line of sight test is scheduled for Wednesday 5 August
2015. The officer informed me that Emtel tried to contact me several
times on the number 5855xxxx. I replied that is not my mobile number,
plus I had given my home phone number as well, on which I did not
receive any call from Emtel.

Let's see what unfolds on Wednesday.

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice
- I blog at HACKLOG.in