Use of University mail

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:22:23 +0400

Hello SM,

Referring to your mail dated 10 July 2015 (
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/07/2898.html)
, I do not agree that it should be compulsory for full time university
students to use their university given email address.

I have 3 email address that I use, gmail which is for my personal use,
second is my university mail which I use solely for university related
tasks and last my aiesec.net mail which is only for AIESEC purposes. I
believe everyone subscribing should have the right to choose which mail
they want to use whether they are students or not. Is using my gmail
causing inconvenience to this mailing list ?

As a university student I have never mentioned that my contribution to this
mailing list is simply "Learning by observation" . Being inquisitive by
nature I like to learn new things by reading and sharing. I have
contributed on this mailing not only by observing but participating as well.

Regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*